Hong Kong, HKG
RMS Implementation Specialist – Asia Pacific, IRN & Transitions
Location: Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo
Business OverviewThe Internal Research Notes (IRN) product continues to be the center of our Research Management Solutions and has seen tremendous growth and adaption from clients across the world across multiple user-types.
With recent key wins across clients, for example, GIC in Singapore, along with growth in new clients across the region and a strong pipeline, we believe it is the right time to start building an IRN focused team in Asia Pacific. This team will be responsible for growing the IRN business and collaborating with account teams to manage the $2m book we have of existing clients. The goal is to increase the visibility of IRN in the market and make it a critical component of the overall enterprise pitch.
Additionally, one of the key strategic objectives within the RMS team is the integration of Code Red to the IRN product. Working closely with teams across PD, Sales, Consulting, and Engineering, this new position will be responsible for the execution of these transitions. In Asia-Pac we have two clients that are currently on Code Red, NUS and Bosvalen. Both clients have been ear-marked as possible IRN migrations. Transitioning these clients over to IRN has the possibility to open further opportunities for other FactSet products.
The Team and who we are looking forA newly formed IRN & Transition Client Solution team has been created to help support our efforts and focus on our IRN business and migrating clients from Code Red to IRN.
We are looking for an individual to take on a Lead Specialist position to work closely with sales to implement new IRN clients across the region and helping account teams to maximize the usage of IRN across the existing client base.
This role is ideal for someone to take the next step in their careers and join a newly formed dynamic team. The role comes with immediate ownership on a product that has huge growth potential in Asia Pacific. You can be the individual that plays an influential role in this growth.
Role and ResponsibilitiesThe following are the expected, but not limited to, responsibilities:
New Client Implementation and Specialist Support
- Work closely with the RMS and generalist sales team during the entire sales process, positioning yourself as the lead specialist and main point of contact throughout the entire trial and implementation period.
- Managing trials and implementations effectively to ensure all client requirements and workflows are captured and executed on.
- Continuously looking for ways to improve on-boarding new clients by establishing best practices
- Collaborate closely with generalist consulting teams to understand:
- Who is using IRN in terms of teams and individuals?
- Are they using the relevant products and workflows based on their business?
- Who are the power users we can leverage to build strong relationships?
- Be on hand to work with consulting teams on certain projects, queries and questions that come in which require specialized support.
- Stay on top of product enhancements in IRN and raise awareness across account teams and clients to ensure IRN remains an integral part of a client’s workflow.
- Come up with creative initiatives to help drive up IRN usage across the existing client base.
- From working with existing accounts and new implementations establish strong relationships with clients.
- Conduct regular service reviews to help determine how their usage with IRN is going and put together effective strategic plans to address any concerns that may arise.
- Working closely with PD, engineering, and other relevant team members identify strategies to migrate NUS and Bosvalen across to IRN.
- Excellent communication skills with both clients and internally.
- Well organized and structured approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Patience with the drive to improve and have a long-term vision.
- Proactive and independent work ethic.
- A creative mind-set that can come up with effective solutions to complex problems.
- Able to credibly represent FactSet RMS to high level client and internal stakeholders.
- Able to work collaboratively and persuasively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Travel will be required.
- 2 + years working in a client facing role either supporting or implementing FactSet products across clients.
- Prior experience working with IRN would be an added benefit, but not essential.