Become a part of a highly-skilled teamYou will join high performance Case Management solution team serving thousands of users in SEB Sweden, Germany, Singapore and SEB Global Services in Lithuania. We take care of full application cycle: gathering requirements from business representatives, designing solution and anchoring it with architects, developing, testing and maintaining. Key elements of our team culture are: code reviews, exploration, knowledge sharing, openness and feedback.
High overview of the positionYour focus will be on full stack development of Case Management application. It is running on OpenShift, IBM platform which are our strategic solutions and brings a possibility for new, advanced solutions.
You will work in self-organized, cross-functional team consisting of solution developers of different seniority levels also Scrum Master, IT/Business analyst, Test Engineer and a Product Owner located in Vilnius. Moreover, you will be able to cooperate with the business, end users and other development teams across SEB group. This implies number of business trips outside Lithuania.
SEB will provide you with many opportunities to grow and develop to a senior position; however, the speed of your growth will highly depend on your motivation and proactivity.
You’ll be the right fit if you are
- Positive, proactive, willing to learn, self-leading and friendly.
- interest working with full-stack development;
- a solid knowledge in Java;
- focus to learn and deepen knowledge in front-end technologies;
- interest in learning of IBM ICM and IBM BPM product;
- good English skills and feel comfortable in using it on daily basis.
How to Stand Out
- Experience with IBM ICM and/or IBM BPM;
- Have university or higher education degree with a relevant specialization;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum;
- Experience in one or many of technologies we use;
- Worked with case/workflow management tools or systems;
- Worked within self-organized team.
Technologies we use
- Product stack: IBM Content navigator, IBM Case manager, IBM FileNet, IBM Business process manager;
- Application platform: IBM WebSphere Application Server, Red Hat OpenShift, Liberty Profile;
- Back-end: Java, WEB services (SOAP and REST);
- Development/integration tools: Gradle, Eclipse, Jenkins, Artifactory, GIT.
Benefits we offer
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training
- Learning opportunities
- Flexible work-life
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about SEB Global Services culture, values and benefits package here.
Ready to join? Send in your application by June 18, 2020.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2300 EUR - 4300 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.