Would you like to steer your career to an international banking environment, provide support for large companies by connecting them to the financial services offered by SEB? Join us as a Cash Management Client Services Manager at SEB Global Services in Vilnius.
About the position
Cash Management Client Services team is perceived as an easily-accessible, customer-oriented partner. The primary role of the Client Services Manager is to enhance client experiences, build long term meaningful client relationships and engage with employees that deliver our services in the field.
In this role you will take ownership of the complete post-sales lifecycle of our clients:
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues across SEB on daily basis
- Contribute to the preparation and delivery of various documentation and reports
- Run implementations of certified products & channels for existing and new clients
- Coordinate legal discussions regarding product agreements
- Build high-level knowledge and good relations with clients by knowing their overall business processes, business agreements and how the products are being used
- Initiate training for customers to understand and use our products and services in an efficient way
- Contribute to our continuous learning culture by sharing your knowledge with colleagues
Your profileYour personality is highly valued. You are positive, proactive, attentive to details, self-leading and willing to learn. As you will work in a team, we expect you to be a good team player and share a “can-do” attitude.
To succeed in this role, you need to have:
- 1+ years of experience in financial services industry, preferably in Account Management, Client Services or Sales role
- Ability to develop and grow client relationships and deliver creative and flexible customer solutions
- Ability to make decisions and conduct courageous conversations
- Incident handling and problem-solving skills
- Proven strong service orientation, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to use English language (both written and verbal), and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of stakeholders within and outside of the organization
- Knowledge of Cash Management products and services would be an advantage
Working at SEBYou will work at a workplace characterised by entrepreneurship, openness and genuine commitment. Working with us will give you the possibility to grow your talent through everyday learning, extensive training and other development opportunities. We see the value of a flexible working life, wellness benefits and a healthy lifestyle for our employees. Also, since the start of our company, we have taken an active role in our society’s social development and all our employees have the opportunity to contribute to various social projects.
Learn more about SEB Global Services here.
Welcome with your applicationFeel free to send in your CV and application today, but no later than 2020-06-16, by clicking "Apply now".
Monthly salary range for this position: 1800 EUR - 2700 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Please note that the overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.