Become a part of a highly-skilled teamYou will join our Travel and Entertainment Expenses Accounting team, responsible for correct expense accounting and support for internal SEB Group customers/ employees in different SEB countries. Together with other team members, you will work on process improvement and ongoing projects. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Controlling reported Travel & Entertainment (T&E) expenses by SEB employees
- Supporting SEB employees in different countries expenses reporting related questions
- Ensuring correct P/L accounting, VAT application
- Reconciliation of accounts and accruals
- Controlling of month-end activities
You’ll be the right fit if you are:
- Team player with experience in accounting
- Attentive to details
- Self-driven, innovative & open-minded
- Excellent in English and computer
- Able to work both individually and in a team.
Benefits we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training
- Learning opportunities
- Flexible work-life
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about SEB Global Services culture, values and benefits package here.
Ready to join? Send in your application by June 17, 2020.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1400 EUR - 1800 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.