Johnson & Johnson Vietnam Ltd is recruiting for a Operation Quality Specialist, located in Long Hau Industrial Zone, Long An Province, Vietnam.
- Operation Quality Pharmacist accountable for the oversight and execution of Quality Management Systems to manage and maintain the quality activities in the warehouse of J&J Pharmaceuticals and ensure the safety, quality and benefit of the products that were received, picked, packed, stored, inspected, relabeled and delivered to Distributor.
- The position serves as a point of contact on warehouse quality related matters and liaise with Business quality, make/ source quality to drive timely resolution of quality related issues.
- The position optimizes warehouse processes and ensures alignment with applicable local regulations & J&J standards, SEA QMS.
- The position identifies significant quality issues, prioritize for action, and support improvement opportunities and problem solutions. The position maintains understanding and awareness of current and emerging regulations and the impact to quality and distribution practices.
- Manage the storage and distribution activities, and Maintain Quality Management
- Manage and maintain Quality Management Systems and Document management
- Supplier Quality Management
- Manage Field Action reporting
- Manage and maintain the Audit system
- Special Processes such as repack-relabel.
- Manage and maintain non-conformance products and destruction processes
- Review training program related to GDP to all warehouse staffs according the training matrix
- Lead and /or participate in executing the implementation plans as reinforce by Warehouse Associate Manager and/or Responsible Quality
- Experience with GDP of Drugs or equivalent quality standard program preferred.
- Demonstrated ability on analytical and process-oriented.
- Issue remediation experience.
- intermediate English and MS skills
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City-
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)