About Sony Music EntertainmentSony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
OverviewWe need you to bring your vision and passion to a team dedicated to reimagining music through immersive media. The Live Ops Producer will play a key role in shaping user engagement and monetization for immersive media content creation.
- Responsible for player acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization.
- Collaborate closely with design and production to define, implement and optimize in-game events and monetization strategies.
- Analyze data to lead decision-making around the player experience, implement best practices and achieve key KPIs/metrics.
- Cross functional collaboration to recommend and implement new product opportunities and business model optimization.
- Define and implement strategies for user acquisition and retention, including product marketing strategies and campaign execution.
- Deploy, monitor and iterate a variety of monetization, retention and reward structures.
- Define all necessary community management, moderation, and support tools required for a live operation and public facing language to users.
- Hire and grow a community management organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 7-10 years experience in free to play games, monetization system design and product management.
- Demonstrated examples of creating and implementing features and tactics that have driven player engagement and delivered key KPIs.
- Track record of managing commercially successful live game services/live ops at scale, including at least one shipped AAA title.
- Well versed in data science analysis as it applies to free to play game monetization systems.
- Excellent understanding of player psychology and how to iterate and course correct based on player data.
- Strong understanding of complex ecosystems in the video game industry.
- Experience with community management and customer support.
- Ability to articulate complex data analysis in a clear and concise manner across the organization.
- Experience with analytics and business intelligence tools.
- Strong project management skills.
- True team player who embraces a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.