Sales Atlanta, Georgia Columbus, Ohio Detroit, Michigan
DescriptionInfoblox is seeking an energetic Product Security Specialist- Blox One Platform (PSS) to join our Americas sales team in the east region.The PSS’s primary responsibility will be to accelerate sales and customer adoption of our newest product technologies that Infoblox is launching on our BloxOne platform.
Background:Infoblox’s BloxOne™ platform is the most exciting product development project in Infoblox’s history and will become one of the most strategic technology platforms of Infoblox’s future. Today, BloxOne encompasses two primary technologies:
- BloxOne Threat Defense. This cloud-based hybrid solution works with an enterprise’s existing defenses to centralize, automate and orchestrate security across on-premises, virtual and hybrid multi-cloud network environments without the need for additional infrastructure. The solution turns the core network services (DNS, DHCP and IPAM) that an organization relies on to run its business into its most valuable security assets.
- BloxOne DDI. The industry’s first cloud-managed solution for core network services enables organizations to centrally manage DNS and related services across hundreds to thousands of remote sites with unprecedented cost efficiency.
Along with our 10,000+ satisfied customers that include more than 2/3rds of the Fortune 500, Infoblox’s BloxOne platform will uniquely position Infoblox in the emerging Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) market.
As a result of these technologies, Infoblox is seeking a candidate with a robust background in networking, information security and cloud technologies.Qualified applicants will have a minimum background of ten years successfully selling complex networking, security and cloud solutions.
Additionally, applicants will possess the key skills necessary to work alongside the Enterprise Account executives to ensure alignment and account strategy. The primary focus of the PSS will be to leverage existing and establish strong new business relationships and drive exponential growth within the . This includes collaborating as well as owning all aspects of the sales cycle. Our successful salespeople have an entrepreneurial spirit while acting in an ethical and transparent manner.
This position is perfect for the tenured technology sales ‘black belt’ who appreciates both autonomy and accountability while surpassing quotas and growing market share – and enjoys racking up travel given the fairly heavy travel demands this job entails. The PSS reports directly to the VP, Americas East.
- Develop an execution plan together with the Regional Sales Directors which addresses maximum account coverage through direct end-user interfaces as well as leveraging our Partners
- Develop and implement strategies to create strategic account wins resulting in large deal sizes based on a heat map and key areas for expansion
- Collaborate and align with local Account Executives to prioritize and define go to market strategy within their most strategic and largest up-sell potential accounts
- Attain sales revenue and growth by developing new business and expanding existing security footprint
- Work with Infoblox’s product marketing teams to develop effective messaging into our regions
- Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales target (Quota) and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets for the following two quarters
- Work with Infoblox’s broad security technology ecosystem to drive co-sponsorship events and messaging into our regions
- 10+ years of demonstrated success selling networking, security and cloud solutions within a vast geography
- Highly organized and priority driven
- Experience in providing guidance in strategic, program and project initiatives for large IT organizations
- Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of the Infoblox product and service solutions portfolio to various client stakeholders, with a focus on CISO and Sr. IT Executive audience
- Challenger sales methodology experience a plus
The ideal candidate will possess...
- An emphasis on cloud-networking technology like SD-WAN applications
- Solid foundation of modern (container/microsystem) architecture
- Ability to understand complex technical problems in the networking and security industry at a business level
- BA or BS
- MBA Preferred
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer click here.