Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a , you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The RoleAs a Technical Consultant, you will be a key member of the Veeva Vault Technical Services team which leads Vault Platform architecture and application extension through Java development. This position will suit someone who enjoys writing code (primarily in Java), while also wanting to grow into a role as a client-facing technical consultant to our life science customers.
The Technical Consultant will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best Senior Consultants and Solution Architects in the industry. You will learn best practices for software development and consulting, business analysis, solution design, enterprise software integration, and project management.
Opportunities are available across Europe for this role. This is a remote position. The role is based in the EU and will require travel within the region.
What You'll Do
- Extend application capabilities through Java-based solutions using the Vault Java SDK
- Design and implement cloud-based integrations using REST APIs
- Manage integration, migration and development projects and resources
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Vault product functionality and APIs
- Work closely with customers to establish solutions at the business and technical level
- Mostly remote working with customer visits as required
- Ability to communicate technical information to technical and business audiences
- 3-8 years of programming in Java or other object-oriented programming languages
- Proven ability to manage concurrent projects with concurrent deadlines
- Degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Physics or equivalent)
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to go into a technical consulting career path
Nice to Have
- Technical consulting experience
- Experience working within Cloud Based Architecture
- Hands-on experience with SSO and SAML
- Integration/Programming experience with REST-based APIs
- Experience with scripting languages (Go, Python, Node.js)
- Experience with Spring and Maven
- Experience with the software validation process
- Document/Data migration experience
- Experience with source code control systems
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools such as Lambda and EC2
- Fluency in more than one European language
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.