Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
You create great interactive experiences in the frontend and have the portfolio to prove it. You can take a rich prototype an make it come alive in production. You have a Computer Science background and have been doing web development professionally for several years.
The JYSK Online Webshops services 100+ million customers in 27 countries. This demands a fluent interaction that is a joy for customers to use. JYSK creates several campaign sites throughout the year; you will discuss and implement the campaign prototypes, and make sure they work great for all customers.
You will become part of the Web Development Team, which is tasked with implementing performant and intuitive user interfaces that scale. You should have an intuitive feeling for usability and aesthetics, but your skills as a software developer is the most important.
You must possess a deep knowledge of the web browser as an application development platform. You are the kind of person who likes to stay up to date with the latest developments within your field, and are able to apply that knowledge to make sound system choices as part of cross team collaboration.
You Bring dedication and you…
- Have a Computer Science background.
- Expert in ReactJS, Redux, and Webpack as great building blocks for implementing web apps.
- Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code.
- Can engage in discussions on systems design.
- Can make web user experiences that work great on hardware constrained devices, e.g. mobile.
- Thrives on technical challenges.
- Works well in a software development team.
- Experience writing OOP PHP7 code.
- Experience with the LAMP-stack: Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP.
You Meet possibilities and we offer you…
- Great cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- Rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions.
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action.
- A great opportunity to develop professionally and personally.
- An exciting international company, where development is a high priority.
- A salary which match your qualifications and experience.
JYSK is a frontrunner in the development of online cross channel eCommerce. IT development is at the core of the JYSK strategy, which aims to make JYSK a retail leader in omni channel eCommerce. JYSK is investing heavily to realise the strategy. Lots of technical challenges awaits us, and thus we need the best minds to be able to implement this very ambitious project.
If you have any questions regarding this position please do not hesitate to contact Web Development Manager, Kasper Ligaard at kli@JYSK.com.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “I’m interested”. We will handle the applications as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process when we have found the right candidate.