Sødalsparken, 8220 Brabrand, Denmark
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment, by working with the IT organisation and are self-driven, then we may have the job for you.
JYSK is on track to automate operations and be even more data driven, working with technologies as Powershell, K8S, Ansible, VMware, Linux to mention a few.
As part of our Server Operations team, you will be joining a team of highly skilled colleagues whose strengths is to operate in an agile environment and as a Senior Systems Consultant; you are responsible for systems and services critical to the business, making sure that the business can work uninterrupted.
You will become part of JYSK’s IT department, which consists of 100+ colleagues, whom are all ambitious and highly skilled. You will work with the further development of JYSK’s operations to deliver consistent and robust services used by JYSK employees in 27 countries.
Within the IT department, you will become a part of a team with more than 10 consultants and work closely with colleagues from other departments, at our location in Brabrand. You must expect a few travel days a year to other JYSK countries to assist and collaborate on projects. In the team, we have the responsibility for the operations of more than 1.500 servers and many services.
You Bring dedication and you…
- have experience with scripting, advantage if you know PowerShell
- have strong knowledge with Linux operating systems and the tools
- have knowledge with K8S, Ansible, Grafana is an advantage
- have previous experience as a DevOps or consultant
- have good communication skills with system owners and the business units
- can work independent, goal oriented and operate in big projects
- find it enjoyable to participate in new technologies and projects
You Meet possibilities and we offer you…
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization
- A job with rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
- A job where you get a great opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Team Manager Anders Harder at +4529619972 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your application and your CV by clicking “I’m Interested” as soon as possible. We will handle the applications as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process when we have found the right candidate.