At Amazon, we believe every day is still day one. Today is that day for you. We are looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven person to join our Human Resources team as a HR Partner. The HR Partner will be the front line HR representative to the Team Lead and Area Manager client group in the Amazon Fulfillment Center. As an integral part of the HR team, you will help drive a positive Associate experience through facilitating engagement activities and managing complex Associate queries. You will address low-risk employee cases (including conflict resolutions) and support investigations for employee relations issues. In addition, you will partner with operations and HR teams to execute standard company-wide programs actively seeking opportunities to invent and simplify.
- Coach and support Team Leads and Area Managers on HR related topics
- Employee case management in line with local legislation
- Support investigations in line with local legislation
- Support implementation to address and improve the workplace environment and employee engagement
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to execute hiring, recruiting and engagement initiatives
- Partner with the HR team to develop, implement and maintain communication plans
- Lead or support HR projects as assigned
- Collect and analyse data to assist the HR team to draw insights on attrition, attendance, workforce management, recruitment and engagement initiatives
- Conduct audits for compliance; apply knowledge of local employee law and legislation with supervision of management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent post-secondary qualification
- Experience with MS Office Suite, specifically Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Fluent command of Spanish and English, in both written and verbal form
- Knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) and employment law
- Ability to collect, collate and analyse data
- CIPD is strongly preferred; either you’re already partly/fully qualified, or working towards this goal,
- Solid computer literacy, including in HR systems such as PeopleSoft,
- Working knowledge of Spanish employment law and common HR and payroll practices would be advantageous.
- You’ve previously worked with hourly paid and shop floor employees and have built constructive, positive working relationships with them,
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.