- Job: 23099-BHIL
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be involved with the development and qualification of features enabling our customers to model and simulate their distributed systems at different levels of abstraction in a reliable, accurate, and efficient manner. You will be part of an energetic team of engineers with special passion for solving multidisciplinary challenging problems in distributed systems domain including system and software architecture modeling, client-server modeling, event-based simulation, cross-domain simulation, product code generation, multicore simulation, visualization and model navigation.
- Devise and implement effective and efficient testing strategies.
- Design and implement reliable automated testing tools.
- Take part of feature design reviews; and ensure feature testability.
- Develop, maintain, and monitor metrics that help evaluate feature quality.
- Communicate quality reports to team members and other relevant teams.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Strong skills in mathematical modeling and simulation technologies.
- Strong software debugging skills.
- Strong scripting programming skills (*nix shell, Python, Perl).
Nice to have:
- Experience in Simulink.
- Experience in software testing.
- Experience in system level programming.
Why MathWorks?It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job alerts, stories, and company updates.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The and .
The pay transparency policy is available .
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters .