NYCCome see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Job Description:We are looking for an Associate Director of IT infrastructure who will be in charge of planning, executing, and maintaining all IT components in all Hello Fresh facilities (fulfillment centers, customer care centers, and corporate offices). In addition, the position will coordinate efforts with IT team members at other locations and companies. He/She will pursue a unified, streamlined environment across all HelloFresh US operations aligned with Global IT.
You will ...
- Manage a staff of IT Associates that sit on location at other sites.
- Establish and manage the process to procure and maintain hardware inventory, manage licensing agreements, making sure both are optimized and in full compliance
- Serve as a point of contact for all onboarding / offboarding procedures for employees in the office you reside in. Maintaining lean user and permission base throughout different services (3rd party and internal tools)
- IT vendors management to include assessment, contracts, budgets and SLAs compliance
- Support the day-to-day operation: manage all aspects of systems maintenance including:
- Software upgrades, database maintenance, end user support, troubleshooting, auditing systems and problem-solving
- Establish & enforce Information Security policies & best practices, run periodical check-ups and train employees on data protection practices
- Manage IT projects from initiation to completion (incl’ budget, timeline, resources, and reporting)
- Participate in occasional off-hours and weekend support of system upgrades and initiatives
- Well-rounded hands-on IT infrastructure leader preferably in a multi-site high availability environment.
- Proven record of success in building, growing and mentoring staff supporting IT
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Thrive working in a fast pace 24x7 environment
At a minimum, you have...
- 6 years of hands-on experience in an IT operations capacity in a global scale operation required
- 5 years of IP networking technologies experience (TCP, Routing, Firewalls) required
- 5 years of VoIP-based technologies experience. Experience with Customer Care Center environment is a major preferred
- Experience with Windows Server products required
- Experience in a WiFi environment (Controllers, APs, etc.) is a preferred
- Experience with Windows 7, 8, 10; Microsoft Office; Mac OS
- Strong troubleshooting abilities and excellent organizational, time management, and service delivery skills required
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis required
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.