BerlinAt HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- Working student or intern position based on 20 hours per week
- Supporting the International Food Safety & Quality Assurance team in the implementation of the international strategy
- Analysis of customer complaint trends and indicators
- Support in the continued development and rollout of a serious customer complaint escalation process across all regions
- Creation of training materials, templates, procedures and slides for monthly International Food Safety & QA calls
- Supporting in creating a central Quality Management System set-up
- Administrative team tasks
Who we are looking for
- Currently enrolled in university to be eligible for working student position; for intern position you don't have to be enrolled in university
- Study of technical or business subjects (Bachelor or Master in higher semester)
- High level of analytical skills
- Practical experience in production enterprises desirable
- Very good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Interested in a challenging activity over a period of 6-12 months
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)