Nashua, New Hampshire, United States
Electronic Combat Solutions is in place to be the premier source of Electronic Warfare Systems. We are currently seeking an FPGA Design Verification Section lead to to guide all technical aspects of the group, including customer/program architecture engagement, direction to our growing group of talented DV engineers and overall design management.
- Advance the state of DV by assessing and evaluating modern verification and emulation techniques.
- Lead and mentor a team of 20+ verification engineers.
- Develop, Control ,and monitor design verification vision, strategy and execution for work products delivered by the team.
- Strategize methodologies for local and remote development efforts resulting in seamless execution regardless of geographic location.
- Monitor efforts to ensure consistent methodology across all verification efforts.
- Develop strategies for generating detailed test plans, regression test suites, coverage matrices and progress reports.
- Develop plans strategies for large effort System level verification.
- Develop detailed milestones with clear deliverables
Typical Education & Experience
Required Skills and Education
- Ability to lead large teams on complex efforts
- Experience in SystemVerilog/UVM or OVM
- Experience in developing constrained random, self checking testbenches
- Experience with FPGA design and verification tools (Mentor Questa)
- Experience in creating Universal Verification Components (agents, monitors, scoreboards)
- The ability to obtain a Secret level security clearance
Preferred Skills and Education
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years relevant work experience (or equivalent)
- Experience as a DV team lead on one or more successful projects
- Digital Signal Processing experience
- VHDL Design experience
- Hold an active Secret clearance
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve.