We're looking for a motivated and driven Intern Business Development for the Iberian Market (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Planned start date: as soon as possible
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
Working in our Madrid office with our team for Iberia, you will help our Business Development (BD) and Operations team in analyzing, editing contracts, updating data bases or supporting with other different tasks in order to develop and optimize our collaborations with local b2b partners in Spain
- Supporting the Iberian teams by conducting various research and data analysis tasks in order to ensure the best possible quality partnerships
- Supporting the BD team with focused research and analysis on specifics of the mobility sector and our business model in Iberia
- Supporting the BD and Operations team in Iberia with reviewing, adapting, and optimizing FlixBus’ quality and service standards of our partners
- Supporting the BD team to ensure an accurate exchange of information between our partners and our central teams
- Using Office and other IT tools as an advanced user to help the Iberia team with administrative tasks efficiently
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Enrolled student in Economics, Business Administration, Management, Finance or any similar field
- First practical experience related to Business Development or Finance, ideally in a start-up environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical skills and a structured way of thinking
- Proactive, “self-starter” attitude, with a dedicated, team-oriented mindset
- Native speaker level in Spanish and fluent in English, Portuguese and/or any other European language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, a casual dress code and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.