Mentor Worldwide LLC, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Sales Analytics, located in Irvine, CA.
Mentor is a leading supplier of breast implants in the global aesthetic market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for surgical and non-surgical medical procedures that allow breast surgery patients to improve their quality of life. The company is focused on two strategic areas: breast reconstruction and breast augmentation. MENTOR® is the only manufacturer whose silicone breast implants are made in the U.S.A. For over 20 years, more than 5 million women have chosen MENTOR® Breast Implants.
The Senior Analyst, Sales Analytics creates and implements commercial reporting & planning tools, communicates metrics associated with commercial programs, performs analysis and reporting that enable sales execution, sales force effectiveness and productivity, and executing project work to support key commercial initiatives. In partnership with Marketing, Finance, Business Insights, the incumbent is responsible for developing relevant, actionable analytics for the commercial (sales) organization. Provide accurate and timely delivery of analytics reports and project deliverables to commercial leaders.
Key Responsibilities:Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Johnson & Johnson procedures and guidelines, this position’s responsibilities may include:
- Partner with Commercial Leadership to build and deliver monthly key sales metrics that provide objective, actionable insights to the Field Sales Force to efficiently execute action plans
- Select and define metrics linked to the sales strategy and performance targets
- Proactively find opportunities for sales performance improvements which includes ongoing updates to Commercial Leadership on key strategies
- Prepare and present business reviews at Commercial Leadership and Key Business Review Meetings
- Execute ad hoc analytics that support key initiatives and projects; provide analysis and recommendations around project feasibility
- Develop and continuously improve sales reports that expedite the execution of key sales activities that result in improving sales productivity, in coordination with IT, Sales, Marketing, and Business Insights
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Finance, Marketing, Sales, Business Insights) to provide insights that support the development of forecast recommendations for business planning and financial updates
- Partner with IT to ensure all analytics systems are updated to support the needs of the business!
- Responsible for raising business-related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Support ongoing development and implementation of Commercial deployment strategies
- May supervise one or more analysts and/or contracted employees
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all federal, state, local and company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or related field is required. MBA or MS is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive work experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years in an analytics or related role is required.
- A consistent track record of working in an environment where a high degree of teamwork is required.
- Leadership, collaboration, communication and analytical skills are required.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, across multiple projects with conflicting deadlines is required.
- With supervision, ability to understand, translate and integrate multiple data sources into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required. Must be comfortable working with large data-mining exercises.
- Proven success in creative problem solving and team partnership is required.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills are required. Strong project management skills are required.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and data management skills is required.
- Knowledge of analytical tools (e.g. Tableau, Minitab, SPSS, SAS or Qlik Sense).
- Experience in medical device, or healthcare field.
- Up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)