Sr. Analyst - CP Data Materials EngineerReference ID132098BR_EN Updated23/01/2020 Employment TypeFull Time Experience levelExperienced Professionals
CountryPhilippines City/StateManila Work LocationManila
The RolePurpose & Accountabilities
Primary purpose of the job is to demonstrate ownership in processing Material Master requests and queries (Including complex ones), in complete compliance with the Controls, Group Big Rules, DQs and other approved documentation
- Demonstrate process expertise with ability to act as Technical Lead when required.
- Has to maintain and play an active role in updating documentation on Controls, Work Instructions, SOP’s, etc.
- Maintain reporting files and other similar trackers/logs and lead in resolution of any queries there on.
- Independently review and process requests relating to Material Master Data objects in full compliance with defined Policies, Operating Procedures and Work Instructions. The requests will be processed in the applicable ERP and other related systems and tools.
- Play an active role as Super Users, which is responsible to independently interpret and respond to queries (including complex queries) related to the requests and process..
- Demonstrate leadership on Process and related Technology and act as Technical lead when required
- Lead and support senior employees and focal points in analysis and resolution of issues.
- Lead role in Cleanse projects and initiatives in TQ journey.
- Ensure that Data Quality Standards, Global Content Standards and Controls are consistently followed.
- Regular interaction with Stakeholders, including extensive interactions during migration(s)/divestment(s).
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in the process. Play active role as a member of Improvement Projects and sometimes lead improvement projects.
- Lead/Support update of Operating procedures, Control documents, work instructions and ensure any changes in the ways of working are reflected in a timely manner
RequirementsGraduate in Engineering (Preferably Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum) - Mandatory
- Experience in the areas of Procurement, Materials Management, and Engineering (Design, Project, Data Mgt.) in a large organization. Materials background preferred.
- Hands on experience in ERP, preferably SAP, as an end-user
- Exposure to Master Data is desirable
- Exposure to Controls environment is desirable
- Exposure to Continuous/Process Improvements and Migration/Divestment projects is desirable
- Experience in Stakeholder management in a virtual world is desirable
- Proven skills in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge and experience in MS Office applications like MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, etc.
Company DescriptionStart Something Remarkable
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Manila is focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resource, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, and Contracting and Procurement. We enable Shell to operate in a global-competitive and ever-changing business environment.
A career in Shell will offer you remarkable opportunities for growth, true experience across different business areas and the tools you need to discover and develop your skills within the energy industry.
We’re looking for qualified individuals with the drive to create significant business impact, as well as to collaborate with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds. If you are a great team player, possess superior communication skills and problem solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PhilippinesManilaManila