Credit Debt Collection Analyst Spanish Speaker- Mid ShiftReference ID132059BR_EN Updated23/01/2020 Employment TypeFull Time Experience levelEarly Careers
CountryPoland City/StateKrakow Work LocationKrakow
The RoleAre you passionate about collecting overdue debts and assessing credit risk?
Do you have an excellent analytical and collaboration skills?
If you said 'si' apply and join our Spanish Credit Team!
In this department, you will have an unique opportunity to develop your career by working in a professional setting with clients and various teams and stakeholders.
We support Mexican Market so working hours are between 14:30 PM till 23:00 PM.
As Credit Debt Collections Analyst you will be responsible for :
- monitoring and analyzing of customers receivables,
- contacting with customers via phone and mail,
- coordinate with Sales and the business account reviews on assigned portfolio,
- ensuring compliance with collection policies and procedures,
- providing receivables reporting, e.g. overdue report, ageing reports,
- coordinating with Sales and the business account reviewing on assigned portfolio,
- investigating payment discrepancy reason if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data,
-booking of incoming payments & refunds to customers,
- communicating with internal and external customer in a professional, effective and efficient manner.
RequirementsIf you have:
- About 2 years of experience in accounting, especially
accounts receivables/collection activities
- Obtained economic, accounting or finance university degree/qualification - that would be an asset
- Fluent Spanish and good English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and MS Outlook tools
- Ability to work under time pressure and
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive and firm in discussions
Adaptability skills, strong solving problem skills
Company DescriptionShell in Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PolandKrakowKrakow