Controls Analyst with Italian/SpanishReference ID132137BR_EN Updated23/01/2020 Employment TypeFull Time Experience levelEarly Careers
CountryPoland City/StateKrakow Work LocationKrakow
The RoleIf you like to analyze data, investigate and perform controls, KEEP READING!
For our Controls Analysis Team we are looking for a person who has a strong analytical skills, detail-orientation and Continuous Improvement mindset. You will be responsible to ensure that the Controls within Customer Operations Department are executed.
Our Team is fairly large, as we support almost all European markets and variety of Shell's businesses. We support Fleet Solutions, Global Commercial as well as Retail business functions.
We speak about 15 languages and we like to have fun!
If you speak Italian or Spanish on advanced level, keep reading and apply!
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Manage billing process, verify all valid sales orders creation, coordinate with various parties
- Operate key controls to mitigate high-risk areas within finance processes
- To run daily controls to guarantee that operations are complying with operational excellence
- Operates controls in line with the Control Operating Procedure (COP)
- Implements changes based on the Change Management Process
- Ensures that control issues and effective solution occurs if a control fails
- Ensure 100% compliance and response to Assurance products
- Support internal and external Financial and business audits
- Raise awareness and understanding of the impact of the Controls within the OTC teams.
- Escalating issues with internal stakeholders (Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Operations) as required
- Ensures sharing of best practices and contributes to Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Ensuring Invoices are created and sent to the customers on time
- Previous experience in Finances/Master Data/Administration would be an advantage
- Strong attention to details and precision required
- Ability to deal with large amount of data and reports
- Ability to cooperate efficiently in a team
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Very good Italian or Spanish B2
- Very good English B2
Company DescriptionShell in Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PolandKrakowKrakow