DescriptionAt Camaloon we are looking for a Procurement Internship with the goal to be responsable for the first steps in the supply chain - material procurement.
In this role you will identify, reach out and coordinate different production facilities
We are looking for people who have the passion to work in a fast-paced environment and courage to always take on new challenges.
If you are passionate about purchasing, supply chain and communication this is your chance!
What you will do:
- Manage the buying process on a day-to-day basis for all incoming orders.
- Assign production and then coordinate on the arrival of material with our factories.
- Forecast and manage stock levels in our warehouses with the help of your manager.
- Communicate with material providers to ask for quotes or reclamations if necessary.
- Be ready to solve any situation
What we are looking for in you:
- Oriented to details and organized.
- Proactivity and energy and self-motivated
- Effective time-management; maximizes productivity.
- Experience with Supplier Management, Procurement, Supply Chain is a plus
- Knowledge of Excel or SQL is a plus
What we offer:
- Paid Internship
- The opportunity to be part of a market leading company in the digital industry
- Open minded and employee oriented working environment with career development opportunities
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
- Additional perks as part of our Start Up Culture
Do not miss the opportunity to contribute to a challenging project and to join a young and fun team!
Check our and :)i