AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We're experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we are active in over 150 countries and employ around 34,500 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high-performance products and services our customers expect.
GBS Productivity Support Officer by Akzo Nobel Coatings Inc. in Troy, MI.
- Proactively improve end user productivity across the whole organization by optimizing the end user experience.
- Train and guide users in the proper and efficient use of tools such as Connect, OneDrive, social media, Document Management, Telepresence and video conferencing, Skype for Business, Outlook, and the various business applications.
- Connect end users to process coaches and IM processes with regards to Infrastructure, Application Management and Support Services.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of a knowledge management network.
- Proactively influence and monitor the IT experience of the user and minimize the need to contact the IM Services helpdesk.
- Contribute to the optimization of the IM processes and services, ensuring that end-user satisfaction surveys are managed, with actions properly followed-up.
- Ensure standard IM Operating Model processes.
- Serve as the Process Coach for IM processes, supporting AkzoNobel users in utilizing the IM processes and resources in the most effective manner.
- Enforce adherence to appropriate IT policies, strategies and standards, providing local teams with feedback and practical advice on their performance.
- Liaise between local demand-related topics and IM Demand teams and flag possible local demand and build bridges between local demand and global IM BI&VM organization.
- Serve as the local host for projects/rollouts, helping with kick-off sessions and providing input for local stakeholder management.
- Maintain a positive relationship with end users and other stakeholders, and to engage in the process coach network.
- Actively seek alignment and cooperation (“shoulder-to-shoulder” mindset) with the other GBS domains and foster a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related IT field and two (2) years of experience in IT sector including managing IT services in a country organization or a global IM department.
- Alternatively, the Employer will accept five (5) years of experience as described above.
- All experience must include the structure and setup of IM Services (end-to-end services), procedures and people in the Information Management departments and the GBS-IM departments. Experience with shared solutions and continuous Improvement and optimization through collaboration and Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Experience with project management, as well as organizational skills.
- Travel required - 30% domestically.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Requisition ID: 2434