Our company can only deliver sustainable high performance if our employees can reach their full potential and grow and develop together with AkzoNobel. We want to ensure employees are offered continuous learning and development opportunities. With that intention in mind please find job opportunity mentioned below. Please make sure you discuss the same with your manager before applying. You can also refer someone you know for the job!
Workplace: Tabasco and surroundings (Villahermosa, Coatzacoalcos, Southeast of Mexico)
- Manage a portfolio of customers, in a designated area, to execute sales plan.
- Systematically screen customer base for new opportunities and projects, generate leads and maintains pipeline.
- Identify, plan and develop new customers in line with business development plans/targets.
- Manage sales support activities in designated area to ensure sales targets are met.
- Collects, reports and analyzes the customer feedback / information on present as well as future market trends in the context of possible further market penetration
- Plans, executes and reports on the sales activities in the assigned sales area
- Monitor sales against agreed targets on a regular basis to ensure they are met and where necessary the need for remedial actions are identified, reported and implemented.
- Deliver in a monthly basis a Six Months Sales Forecast.
- Continuously update Customer Relationship Management Platform.
- Submit pricing to customers and assure sales conditions and clearly indicated in purchase orders.
- Maintain commercial conditions in SAP systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Chemical Engineer graduation preferred but not limited to.
- 5+ years of sales in industrial liquid paint experience required.
- Knowledge of Industrial Liquid Paint Standards (NRF-295-PEMEX, CFE-8500, ISO12944-2018).
- Knowledge of industrial liquid paint needs in Oil & Gas Upstream and Downstream Markets.
- Strong selling skills.
- Managing OWC targets - Receivables and Inventory Management
- Managing intelligence market and strategies
- Keep on tracking revenues and financial health.
- Obtaining EBIT financial targets
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Requisition ID: 1226