DESCRIPTIONAt Amazon, we strive to be the most customer-centric company on Earth. To achieve this, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team is looking for strong ambitious interns to join our fast-paced world within our Retail organization. This internship is meant to be the first step towards a successful long-term career at Amazon.
This is an amazing growth opportunity to learn about:
- Amazon’s culture and Leadership Principles
- How to manage and negotiate with Retail Vendors
- Aspects of Supply Chain and Instock Management
- How to extract Data via our unique Datawarehouse
- How to work and communicate effectively, through our trainings
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely within a Retail Product Category Team, you will actively be part in launching a new project and being the point of contact between various stakeholders and teams, both locally and across the world, managing project expectations.
- Participating in the management of ongoing projects and presenting recommendations for process changes based on solid data analysis with the goal of improving the customer experience on our sites.
- Preparing business reviews with Senior Management regarding progress and roadblocks.
- Making an impact identifying the flaws in our processes and coming up with action plans to correct them.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONSBasic Qualifications
- University Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- Highly analytical and passionate about E-commerce
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to learn fast and successfully manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONSPreferred Qualifications
- Engineer or double degree is a plus
- Professional experience - whether through summer internships, university research collaborations or entrepreneurship
- Data analysis skills (confident manipulating large sets of data with Excel)
- Alignment to our values and Leadership Principles
- SQL knowledge is a plus
EU Student Programs Team