Job DescriptionShare On
The candidate will join the Asturias Sourcing Center, which is part of the Global Service Center within Global Procurement. You will manage internal purchasing requests for a certain commodity and / or geographic area within EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa), and all activities associated with the buying process complying with DuPont’s policies. The candidate is customer and solution focused, has strong analytics and project management skills and drives results to be a valued Sourcing advisor for our clients.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support and resolve in local language (internal and external) client procurement needs
- Flawless execution of the procurement process (creating and maintaining purchasing documents, vendor master management, agreement management and payment resolution)
- Manage effectively a defined portfolio of low value and non-strategic contracts and/or suppliers
- Support continuous improvement projects and challenge status quo thru innovative ideas
- Be an active and solution focused advisor for the business / country you support thru formal client engagement routines
- Provide transactional system and process support to DuPont strategic buying team.
- Monitor and execute all transactions according to DuPont’s internal controls and policies.
- Communicate and coordinate actions among all internal and external stake-holders to effectively assure supply of goods and services.
- Administration and reporting as necessary (from DuPont systems and external sources).
- Liaise with regional and global buying teams, providing information & analytical support in alignment with their goals on portfolio management and savings.
- Collaborate in projects and/or networks beyond direct team scope
- Negotiates and delivers savings to meet business requirements and Asturias Sourcing Center objectives.
- University degree preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years proven relevant working experience in Procure To Pay and/or Supply Chain
- Proficiency in English and Norwegian
- High system expertise and/or experience in Microsoft Office, SAP and SRM
- Project Management skills
- Commodity knowledge preferred.
- Commitment to the DuPont Core Values: Safety and Health, Respect for People, Highest Ethical Behavior and Protecting the Planet.
- As a key connect between internal clients, suppliers and buyers, candidates must exhibit a high degree of professionalism and customer focus
- Self-driven, results oriented with positive attitude towards changes and new challenges.
- Candidates must possess strong computer capability.
- Experience with SAP, SRM and/or E-Contracts will be highly valued.
- Able to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural and dynamic work environment. Confident, fast learner and hard-worker.
- Building Sustainable Customer Relations
- Managing for Productivity
- Analysis and Judgment
- Embracing Change
- Driving for Results
- Communicating with Impact
- Project Management
About DuPontFor additional information on our unbridled commitment to deliver essential innovations that enrich people's lives, enable sustainable development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Please access the following link to better understand & appreciate DuPont's Journey. Coupled with core values and excellent compensation & benefits... Together, we're turning possibilities into real world answers that help humanity prosper! Apply Now
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
LocationAsturias, Principality of Asturias
CategorySourcing & Logistics
Education LevelAssociate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Date PostedDec 10, 2019, 1:38:06 PM
Asturias, Principality of Asturias