Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of the Consumer and has become one of the largest internet retailers and marketplaces in the world, with more than 152 million active customer accounts, above 2 million active seller accounts, and over $136 billion in revenue globally. Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our Customers can discover and buy anything online. Are you ready to come and build the future with us?
We are looking for a smart, proactive, and customer-oriented intern (6 months) to join our marketplace department in Spain, teaming up with third party Selling Partners to help them grow their business, and participating in projects to continue the enhancement and development of the Amazon Marketplace. If you are curious to know how our Marketplace creates value for our Selling Partners, this is the perfect opportunity for you. All the Internships are based in Madrid (Spain) offices.
o Your responsibilities may include:
- Selling Partner Account Management
- Work with selected accounts to maximize their potential in Amazon, by driving adoption of functionalities that enhance the delivery experience of our customers
- Elaborate and deliver recommendations to help Selling Partners learn and master tools and systems, as well as coordination with their supply chain teams.
- Project Management
- Contribute to developing needle-moving projects in order boost adoption of existing solutions, and launch new features
- Deep dive into Selling Partners performance, operational blockers, anecdotes and feedback, to propose scalable solutions
o Basic Qualifications
- University Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- Highly analytical and passionate about e-commerce
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to learn fast and successfully manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
o Preferred Qualifications
- Engineer or double degree is a plus
- Professional experience - whether through summer internships, university research collaborations or entrepreneurship
- Data analysis skills (confident manipulating large sets of data)
- Alignment to our Core Amazon Values
EU Student Programs Team