Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a , you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The RoleTired of trying to make old technology work in pharma? Want to work for the leading cloud software provider for Life Sciences? Looking for an opportunity to do something new, exciting and with a clear value proposition for pharma and biotech customers?
Veeva is looking for an EU-based experienced R&D IT program leader to manage implementation programs at Veeva’s largest Vault customers globally and guide the transformation of their R&D technology landscape. You will work closely with Veeva’s Account Management Team to ensure delivery success across your Vault R&D program(s), continuous improvement of existing applications and overall Customer Success for the programs.
This role is ideal for a self-starter who works well in a remote setting and is able to travel approximately 50% of the time. Work location is flexible, ideally close to a major EU airport.
What You'll Do
- Service Delivery accountability for one or more Global Vault implementations in Clinical, Quality or Regulatory at our strategic accounts
- Work with IT and business executives to define deployment, governance and transformation roadmap
- Establish Post-deployment application management
- Support implementation proposals and services contract negotiation
- Coordinate Customer Success Manager activities to drive product value and adoption
- Coordinate Product Management and Product Support activities
- 7+ years in large-scale program management within the Pharmaceutical R&D space (Clinical, RIM, Quality & Manufacturing)
- In-depth Pharmaceutical R&D knowledge in at least 1 of the following functional areas – Clinical, Regulatory, Quality, Manufacturing
- Track record of success leading diverse global teams to deliver large, complex GxP technology implementations with outstanding results
- Experience in technology strategy and roadmap development for large customers, ideally in GxP environments
- Expert in written communications and proven executive communication skills
- Ability to critically and objectively interpret and evaluate information to effectively influence at the executive level
- Advanced (certified) project management skills
- Strong knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 requirements and Computer Systems Validation
- Skills in problem resolution, negotiation, dealing with ambiguity, establishment of effective processes, influencing without authority
Nice to Have
- Veeva Vault implementation experience
- Software as a Service implementation experience
- PMP, PMI PgMP certification
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.