Nasdaq’s Internship Program provides successful candidates with a unique opportunity to experience a challenging and immersive 10-week internship. Participants will deliver real, impactful work within a business unit – whether that be working on Nasdaq’s Corporate strategy and innovation, writing code with Senior Software Engineers on our market leading technology platforms, or working in Data Product Management where you could lead the development and documentation of analytics to better inform Asset Managers about their fund strategies.
The Data Services team builds and supports Nasdaq Data platform on Nasdaq Financial Framework (NFF). The support ranges from product development to working on customer deliveries. Our core product is cloud native, but we do support some on-prem installation.
This position is located in our Umeå office. As Data Services Intern, you support the Data Services team in the day-to-day work, which involves, among many other things:
- Participating in design discussion
- Implementing solutions
- Writing integration and system tests
The Ideal Candidate
- Is working on completing a degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or Computer Science (preferably graduating by 2021)
- Has experience with big data solutions
- Has development skills in C++ (meriting)
- Has experience in building cloud native solutions, such as AWS, GCP, or Azure (meriting)
Sample Projects Include
- Product deliveries of the NFF Data Platform - this is product development, and the customers are other internal teams
- Customer delivery project - taking the Data Platform and implementing solutions for end customers
Nasdaq's 2020 Internship Program will run for 10 weeks, from June 15 to August 21. For more information about campus life at Nasdaq, please visit this link:
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.