Location: Barcelona, SpainKey Responsibilities:
- Act as a single point of contact for Supply Chain Directors & Managers, build trust and foster a collaborative relationship
- Manage business stakeholder’s demands and projects in your domain
- Provide functional expertise to support business objectives (technology watch, best practices) pertaining to your domain, propose and document added value IS solutions
- Contribute / be an innovation partner with respect to Digital Supply Chain initiatives
- Ensure SLAs are met, support continuous improvement initiatives and best practices implementation
- Report to IS Senior Manager Supply Chain
- 10 years of experience (consulting, managed several complex projects, Supply Chain context in FMCG …)
- Excellent functional knowledge in Planning (Production Planning, S&OP incl. Demand Planning & Supply Planning, Strategic Business Planning - Ideally APO / IBP) with previous exposure to Customer Care and digital solutions (IIoT, Smart Data, Mobility, VR/AR, RPA…)
- Strong Project Management and Business Relationship Management skills
- Curious, autonomous, creates positive impact, influences others, team player
- Fluent in English + Spanish, at ease in international environments (French is a plus)
- Bachelor or Master degree in science or business
- High Challenge and High Reward Environment.
- To be a part of an organization where HR continues to lead the company culture and directly impact our employees.
- Work in very close proximity to our business in a global and intercultural environment.
- To be a part of an organization where IS leads the digital transformation and impacts our the way of working of our employees