Location: Barcelona, SpainKey Responsibilities:
- Deliver fit gap analysis (incl. requirements documentation) and assess migration strategy on projects.
- Perform data-collection for configuration setup (detailed design).
- Deliver solution (configuration + Change request) within guidelines.
- Validate solution delivery through integration testing.
- Contribute to the delivery of improvement plan impacting the "Finance and Controlling" functional domain.
- Act as IS Project manager (in case of).
- Strong expertise and experience on SAP (10 years) in Controlling, with background of Finance. TRM module experience is desirable.
- At least 8 years of experience in SAP ERP roll-out projects. With 2-3 years in S/4 HANA implementations and familiar with deployment of FIORI apps.
- High business understanding to be able to positively challenge business requirements on the relevant functional domain.
- Strong and effective communication skills, and ability to work with off-shore teams.
- Delivering efficient SAP solutions adding value with ability to review technical aspects.
- Experience in Data integrity and Data migration.
- English is a must; second language French/Spanish is a strong plus.
- High Challenge and High Reward Environment.
- Opportunity to be part of SAP CoE (Center of Excellence) providing solution across all Firmenich affiliates.
- To be a part of an organization where HR continues to lead the company culture and directly impact our employees.
- Work in very close proximity to our business in a global and intercultural environment.