Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain Job ID: 00035625682
Role: SAP Analytics Consultant
Cognizant is expanding their SAP capabilities and building up new teams in Barcelona for different roles in some of the newest modules in SAP. Would you like to be part of this journey with us?
Our SAP practice is part of our Digital Systems and Technology. We help our clients to transform their businesses through enhanced customer, employee and partner experiences while modernizing their back office, operational agility and employee connections.
Our SAP CenterFrom or Center in Barcelona, we help world-class clients in different industries in Europe to implement new SAP platform solutions. You will be working in a collaborative international environment, working with different clients and having the chance to develop a long term career.
We are Global Partners with SAPCognizant has been helping large organizations harness SAP's applications to achieve process excellence since 2005. In addition, we partnered with SAP as a Certified Global Application Management Services (AMS) provider and a Certified SAP Global Hosting and Cloud Services provider.
The SAP Analytics Practice at CognizantOur SAP Practice is one of the world’s largest SAP Practices with more than 10,000 consultants around the globe. Out of this more than 2600 consultants are specialised in analytics i.e. BPC, BW on HANA, Native HANA, BO, AFO, SAC etc. We have more than 300 analytics consultants currently deployed in Europe and UK.
We execute large BI programs in BPC and BW on HANA for a number of customers in Europe. Some of them are larger customers worldwide in the Pharma, Retail, Consumer & Goods, Banking, etc industries.
Cognizant’s Data Scientists and IoT Experts have partnered with SAP to collaboratively build state-of-the-art turnkey solutions leveraging Cognizant’s Digital SAP Touchstone Collaboratory for rapid prototyping, pilot, production, deployment and ratification of HANA, Leonardo and SAC solutions.
As part of Cognizant SAP Analytics Practice, you will be working on State of the art projects in implementing SAP BW on HANA, Native HANA, BPC, SAP Analytics Cloud and BO Reporting solutions. You will be required to travel for business within Europe and will be exposed to client facing roles.
- Planning, design, implementation and support of BW on Hana, BW/4HANA or SAP HANA analytics applications, from business requirements until go-live
- Development of data models and data flows
- Development of data visualizations with BI client tools
- Knowledge of any of the following functional areas – Supply Chain or Finance – will be beneficial.
Experience required for this role
- 5-8 years of experience with SAP Analytics products – SAP BW on HANA, SAP Native HANA.
- Strong experience on SAP BW on HANA modeling and data flows building (ECC extractors, delta updates,
- Strong experience on SAP BW on HANA/ Native HANA Data Modeling with calculation views
- Strong experience on SAP BW and SAP HANA Security implementation
- Strong experience with BI client tools like BEx, Analysis for Office, Analysis for OLAP, BO Web Intelligence, Lumira, Design Studio and SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Good knowledge of ABAP programming language.
- Good knowledge of features like hierarchies, user-exits, currency and quantity conversions, open hubs, advanced Bex features.
- Experience in BPC Planning and Consolidation will be an added advantage.
- Ability to lead or participate in business sessions and turn business requirements into feasible technical solutions
- Ability to build analytics applications for various functional or business areas
- Ability to structure a project and its deliverables
- Ability to perform troubleshooting and performance optimization
What we can offer?
Besides participating in multiple projects and the opportunity of working with the industry’s latest technologies, Cognizant strives to be a great company to work for and you should expect:
- Multicultural environment that embraces diversity at different levels and encourages collaboration among team members.
- Trainings in technical and soft skills with potential access to certifications when required.
- Social Benefits like health insurance,
- Flexible working hours in most of the projects.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 28 2019
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.