Do you want to be at the heart of a global company as a part of the core management team? Are you eager to learn and help to execute the company's vision and ensure that business goals are met? As an Intern for the Chief Operating Office at Amadeus, you can do so by jumping headfirst into operational, finance, Administrative and corporate development related tasks.
So, what will you actually be doing?
We’re looking for a Business Administration Intern/Working Student who likes to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. You have strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. You can take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail.
General administrative support including research, organization and booking of business travel, expense reports, and internal events (visa requests, team offsites etc.)
- Support in the research, creation, analysis, and implementation of business development orientated projects.
- General Administrative support as chief operating office team assistant.
- Creation and management of tracking lists and software tools management (Shopping carts, purchase orders).
- Coordinate / organize meetings, book meeting rooms with reception, video conferences, conference calls (presentation creation, minutes documentation, and catering).
- Follow up channel for internal/external employees. (new hires and leavers).
What’s in it for you
- Support from your team to perform the best you can
- Tutoring sessions from your team and mentoring from Human Resources to help you shape your professional career
- Autonomy on your day to day – we love creativity and initiative
- Exposure to large multicultural teams - increase your network.
- Be part of an international work environment with more than 50 nationalities in Erding and 146 worldwide (our official language is English).
- Training – we want you to become the best in what you do.
- Student of Business Administration, International Business Management, Business Engineering, Business Informatics, Languages or similar education.
- First experience of working in an office environment.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office package.
- Sound organizational skills.
- You enjoy working with people and culture and have a ready to learn attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and German
- Goal orientation, ready to learn attitude and team player.
- Adaptive, resourceful and innovative.
- Ability to work in an international team and in a cross- cultural environment
- Friendly and resilient demeanor.
Duration: minimum 6 months
Working schedule: open to both part-time and full-time
Location: Erding, Germany.