Location: Barcelona, SpainKey Responsibilities:
- Execute MDM strategies globally that support the business and other regulations and standards to which Firmenich is held accountable
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on master data quality issues and drive continuous improvement on processes and systems
- Partner with the business to provide consultancy and translate the business needs to global operations SPOC
- Manage START requests End to End independently. Requires actively engaging and coordinating with internal stakeholders at all levels within the organization as well as across all divisions globally (Supply chain, Sales, Finance, Regulatory, Formula Administration, Purchasing etc.). The incumbent will provide direction as necessary for new data entry, maintenance and analysis
- Participate and support the NPI process ensuring that all data is entered prior to launch date to maximize customer service levels. Complete any other NPI activities linked to appropriate setup (e.g. PIR, Source list, customer master setups, packaging etc)
- Determine training needs of all business partners by observing encounters, through relationships with the requestors via START, specific escalations and various other channels. Develop regional and global training on master data processing as required
- CUSTOMER FOCUSED: Strong Commitment to drive satisfaction of our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations
- PROBLEM SOLVING: Develops solutions to a variety of problems by analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution
- TIME MANAGEMENT: Strong prioritization and time management skills a must, to adhere to agreed SLA’s
- TEAM PLAYER: Actively collaborating with team members and stakeholders to achieve our objectives toward a common goal, while working under very general supervision
- IMPACT: Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals. Represents organization on specific projects as the subject matter expert, or represent operational team as SPOC (single point of contact)
- Minimum of 5 year experience working with one of the following: product life cycle / data management / customer service/sales/supply chain. Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning software, preferably SAP.
- To be in for a Firmenich Master Data Team, a global organization present in several locations across the globe
- To play a passionate and creative role, whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our business.
- To be part of a company shaping a strong legacy through breakthrough industrial innovations and technology