|Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
Position Description:Lenovo is a workplace where people’s talents can accelerate, their efforts are recognized and rewarded. We are working to build a company of people who represent a wealth of cultures and experiences.
Lenovo is a leader in providing innovative solutions for commercial and consumer market. Our innovative high-quality PCs & Smart Devices, Data Centers, Mobile and Smartoffice products are designed and built with the customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers, and problem solvers. We believe different is better and our strength lies in this diversity.
Join us and together let’s shape the world of tomorrow.
Lenovo’s Data Center Group, Telco segment, is seeking an experienced Technical Business Development (BDM) Manager. The Technical BDM will engage with key partners and customer and develop a successful win-win situation with them. Creating value with our partners and solving complex problems for our customers. Strong contributor in Lenovo Telco roadmap and active voice of our customers into our organization.
- Develop CoSP go-to-market in EMEA
- Engage key customer with Lenovo CoSP key solutions
- Participate in RFP process securing our leadership in key deals
- Keep strong active relationships with CoSP, especially in EMEA
- Strong sales acumen to develop a CoSP pipeline
- In-depth expertise and credibility with technologies such as: Networking, Cloud orchestration tools, server, storage & network virtualization, and datacenter/edge computing operations and virtualization
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years deep knowledge of CoSP environment
- 7+ years relevant experience working with CoSP
- 7+ years in NFV, SDN, OpenStack, Kubernetes and OSS/BSS
- Thorough understanding of datacenter and edge computing technologies
Experience working with central DC and edge computing hardware and management software
- Knowledge of Virtualization technologies (VMWare, KVM, Containers, etc.)
- Knowledge of EMEA market
- In-depth expertise on partner programs and strategies to help grow the eco- system
- Strong sales acumen to develop & execute a plan for globally
o Excellent English (written and verbal communication skills)
Does it sound like You? - Please send your CV via our Online-Tool right now .
At Lenovo we are proud to be an equal opportunity company. This vacancy certainly applies for people with disabilities, too.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.