Our Story:The Woolworths Group has been focused on the importance of digital and what we need to do to better serve our customers and to create shopping experiences that are personalised, seamless and convenient. In response to this, we have combined our Digital and Loyalty businesses under the banner of WooliesX.
How we roll:We are helping transform our digital practice and disrupt Woolworths and the market - we’re made up of smart people with smart ideas. We’re proud of the work we do and want to be known for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
We’re resourceful, inventive and willing to experiment; with the autonomy for doing things our way which have a real impact. We’re a new team with a real focus on a great work-life balance.
The Opportunity:Our WooliesX B2B business has big ambitions. We are looking to attract the best Business to Business (B2B) sales professionals to play a critical role in locating and developing new business relationships, negotiating deals and expand opportunities within our existing B2B accounts.
This a unique opportunity to join our B2B business during an exciting period of change and growth.
Reporting to the National Business Development Manager, this is an autonomous role, focussed on driving and growing our propositions, whilst developing our capability and maximising customer experience.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage and develop a portfolio of current and new key B2B customer relationships with the aim of generating sustainable sales revenue
- Contribute to the delivery of the 3 year Strategic B2B Customer Plan
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to attract new customers to B2B
- Lead negotiations with key partners, delivering value to both them and Woolworths
- Ensure customer data and insights from your portfolio are turned into actions and communicated across the department
- Develop productive relationships with the eCom and fulfilments teams, to influence optimal fulfillment to your customer group
- Manage and solve problems and conflicts with B2B customers
- Foster relationships across the supermarket buying teams to generate understanding, support and excitement for growing B2B
Skills and experience required:
- 6+ years business experience
- B2B Sales, account management or business development experience
- Cross functional experience
- Good understanding of retail operations and supply chain
- Track record of managing and delivering change as well as results
- Demonstrated ability to influence, establish and maintain strong relationships with senior management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Leadership capabilities and the ability to work well in a pressured situation
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!
We’re also social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn, Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au #LI