About Tetra PakTetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 175 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™", reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Join usWould you like to take the next step in your career?
We have an opportunity for you! Join us in creating the future Industry 4.0 for our customers!
We offer you innovative and inspiring projects for digitalization in the food and beverage industry. You will be working creatively in the modern workplace of an international company with a clear perspective for technical and personal development.
As our Information Solution business is growing significantly, we are looking to increase our competence based in Spain (Arganda Del Rey) or Italy location.
MES Engineer / Industrial ITThe positions includes travelling due projects work mainly in South / East Europe as well as in other European countries up to 40% of the time.
Industry 4.0The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for software design, system specifications and deployment of advanced MES applications such as production planning, quality control, traceability, equipment management and data acquisition. You will develop databases, reporting systems and dashboards for data analytics as well as integration with other systems like ERP, LIMS and WMS according to the agreed customer specifications.
You will work in close collaboration with the Global organization, pre-project and project teams, service teams and Packaging Solutions.
Understanding of customer needs and translating them into advanced MES solutions comes natural to you. Your commitment and passion for Industry 4.0 technologies, together with a structured way of working and strive for results, is important to us.
Role & Responsibility
- Deliver Information Solutions and related services on behalf of both processing and packaging including competitive and profitable pre-projects.
- Work according with the project objectives, budget and timeline.
- Coordinate work with other automation engineers, consultants and suppliers.
- Compile and review relevant technical documentation to be included in the project documentation.
- Provide technical support both internal and towards customer with respect to Information Solutions.
- Provide adequate feedback about the projects implemented to the central team and collaborate in an active way with them to deploy new solutions.
- Provide technical concepts to support pre-projects and sales phases.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak’s Information Solutions and be the differentiator between counterparties or other competition.
- University degree in Information Technologies or Automation Engineering
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience, preferable in liquid food industry
- Ability to demonstrate through experience, a thorough knowledge of Automation, MES, Industrial IT and data handling
- Deep understanding of MES applications and the requirements for Digital Transformation such as Industry 4.0 and Industrial Internet of Things
Technical SkillsetExperience and outstanding knowledge within several of the following areas:
- SQL Server Programming Language, Microsoft Reporting Services or other Reporting Systems
- MES, Business Intelligence tools and integration with ERPs (SAP, …)
- Data exchange between databases, based on XML or structured text files
- Architecture and implementation of industrial computer networks and control system IT security
- Design and configuration of virtualisation platforms (VMware) and server operating systems (Microsoft)
- Wonderware MES platform (WSP, Inbatch, Historian, MES, Skelta) will be considered as a plus
- Instinctively responsive to customer & colleague needs
- Able to work within a team and follow standard processes
- Logical, methodical and committed to troubleshooting system problems
- Able to cope with high workload being highly target and result focused
- Capable of working on own initiative and highly flexible and self-motivated
- Able to learn new technologies on the fly in self-studies
- Open to cultural diversity with good interpersonal and communication skills