ForceManager is the leading mobile CRM for field sales teams, designed to help salespeople in their day-to-day lives by acting as their personal assistant. Headquartered in Barcelona, ForceManager also has offices in Madrid, London, New York, Bogota, Mexico and Treviso. Since it was founded in 2011, ForceManager has grown to more than 130 employees.
In the midst of its international expansion, ForceManager is seeking a hungry and talented Sales Development Representative for the Spanish Market.
- Identify, qualify and engage with potential leads for specific market segments in your territory
- Attract qualified leads to shorten the selling time and turn the selling process into a good experience for the lead by cold calling, social selling, webinars and generating content to attract them
- Using a creative approach to find new trends
- Overcome objections and develop sales tactics to accelerate the sales cycle
- Meet or exceed a target of minimum 15 meetings a month
- Work closely with Sales to get their feedback and find ways of improving your process.
You are always on “search mode” for Decision Makers, don’t take a ‘no’ for an answer. You are a hunter, not afraid to cold call. You have a consultative approach with prospects. You have firm perseverance. You use engaging sales techniques and you have a proven track record of quota overachievement. You have experience connecting with Decision Makers and setting meetings with them.
- B2B Sales experience, preferably in the software subscription business or CRM/ERP
- Experience working in the Spanish Market will be highly valued
- Excellent organization skills; ability to segment and prioritize prospects in a vast territory
- Energetic disposition and articulate communicator
- Dynamic and persuasive
- Move easily in Social Networks, specially Linkedin
Permanent contract and an attractive professional career based on your professional experience and potential.
Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, promoting creativity and initiative through the close relationship with managers, HR and the rest of the team.
Gym membership discount
Private health insurance
Weekly mindfulness session
Monthly work out session with a personal trainer
Team building activities throughout
Free cookies, milk, teas, soda and fresh fruit
A ton of office space