Location: Barcelona, SpainKey Responsibilities:
- Support Transport and Distribution strategic plan process at Global level
- Manage quarterly forecast and budget process.
- On-going performance:
- Report and monitor “cost/kg per shipment lane” KPIs - Actuals vs. Budget and prior
- Validate and track global logistics projects or initiatives financial results
- Master Degree or above.
- Demonstrate experience in Transportation Controlling, managing, analyzing and reporting cost/kilo, or cost/unit in SAP environment.
- Strong Communication skills: ability to adapt his style to the audience from Management to operational level.
- Open-Mind: Experienced in working with multi-cultural team.
- Solution-driven: curious with problem solving and entrepreneur Mindset and hands-on and ownership Spirit
- Leadership to drive and ability to positively challenge and influence ideas and convey opinions at Executive level.
- Fluent in English and speak a second language (French / Spanish)
- To be part of the world’s largest privately-owned Perfume and Taste Company with global presence, strong innovation and values, and recognized as key business-responsible partner in the industry.
- To play a key role in our purpose to improve the quality of life of our workforce, our families, our local communities and society at large
- You will report to the Global Customer Supply Network Controller, and key partner of the head of Global Logistics