O Oracle University - Customer Success Manager (CSM)
Oracle Cloud University (OCU) is a P&L education business that trains customers, partners and employees on all of Oracle cloud services including all of
SaaS, PaaS and IaaS. The team offers training via digital subscriptions featuring over 4000 hours of cloud content built on a modern platform that offers
knowledge checks, practice environments, certification and live analytics on learner progress. Training is sold to all customer segments from enterprise to
SMB. OCU is a fast growing business with a commitment to help thousands of learners to stay current on Oracle’s cloud products.
Brief Posting Description
- Drive maximum adoption and consumption of Oracle University Learning Subscriptions and identify/drive expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client. Responsible for accounts and delivering customer’s overall success with our Learning Subscriptions, securing renewals, driving adoption/activation/Consumption and delivering highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Detailed Description1. Develop long term partnership with Oracle University customers to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment
in our learning solutions.
2. Deliver on an exceptional Learning experience with proactive communication with Training Administrators, orchestrating the right internal
resources, and effectively using CSM process to track and execute customer learning goals.
3. Ensure customers continues/renews our Learning Subscriptions.
4. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between the customer and Oracle University delivery and
product development teams.
5. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities.
6. Identify Renewal risk, and work with extended internal teams to create and execute on “get well” plans.
- Recommended 3 to 7 years’ experience in Customer Success/Service roles or Cloud Sales and demonstrated ability building successful
- Strong communication and Presentation skills
- Basic understanding of Cloud architecture.
- Ability to manage complex account situations and lead resolution towards mutual success and partnership
- Strong Consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders.
- Passion for customer success.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and focused on exceeding client expectations
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
Detailed Description and Job Requirements First contact for prospects of Oracle business via inbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force.
Acts as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business via inbound calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produces quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force. Performs database and record keeping activities.
5-8 years related experience. Able to demonstrate time management, basic telesales skills, and knowledge of Oracle products and services. Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills. Able to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts. Working knowledge of Oracle products preferred. Professional demeanor. Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.