Requisition ID :
Posting Date :
Job Family :
Solutions and Architecting Sales
Madrid, M ES
SummaryParticipates in the development of business solutions and strategy for targeted/assigned customers of a smaller size and less complexity. Assists and works with Senior Sales Solutions experts in larger, more complex efforts. Develops industry and market expertise as well as technical acumen to assist in developing and implementing the sale of technical operating strategies, solutions and benefits to meet client's needs and requirements.
Essential Job Functions
- Participates in the development of business solutions and strategy for targeted/assigned customers of a smaller size and less complexity while assisting senior sales solutions personnel in larger efforts. Develops industry expertise to assist in providing in-depth solutions architecture capability based on specific customer's business needs. Identifies and integrates holistic solutions from both business and technical perspective, taking into account all variables and constraints such as costs, contract terms, business conditions and the technical environment of the client.
- Researches customer and related industry to understand customer and business issues. Establishes and cultivates relationships with client demonstrating an understanding of business challenges within customer markets and how company technology-enabled business solutions can address those needs.
- Provides strategic guidance to pursuit teams for assigned customers during the solution development process to ensure alignment with overall company sales and client business strategy. Collaborates with senior sales solutions experts and develops technical operating strategies and solutions, and benefits. Analyzes stakeholders, identifies and recognizes prospect traits and determines how to effectively influence their decision.
- Participates in the delivery and process of selling the technical solution strategy and vision to clients. Ensures the solution incorporates company win philosophies, themes and key differentiators while meeting client expectations and requirements thereby providing the best opportunity to compete and win.
- Analyzes existing industry, market and IT (information technology) services best practices and trends as well as alliances to evaluate and ensure company solutions and services are meeting the needs of clients. Works with senior team members to leverage partner solutions to find ways to address customer needs.
- Assists and serves as a resource to ensure that the business solutions and strategies align with the client's business goals and current/potential standards.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- Six or more years of business solutions, technical consulting, or sales solutions experience
- Experience working with technology industry
- Experience working with technology products, services, competencies, solutions and offerings
- Experience working with solution/product portfolios
- Experience working with business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
- Good verbal and written communication skills to persuade others through presentations, demonstration and written communication
- Good communication skills to listen to client and articulate back for solutioning
- Good selling and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and prospective clients
- Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients
- Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution
- Ability to articulate and present the business value of company solutions
- Ability to present ideas, goals, problems, outcomes and processes to be understood by a diverse audience
- Office environment
- Ability to travel on short notice
- May require evening or weekend work