División Funciones CentralesLocation:España, , Zamudio 222Functional area:Servicios Generales
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable EnergySiemens Gamesa is a leading supplier of wind power solutions to customers all over the globe. A key player and innovative pioneer in the renewable energy sector, we have installed products and technology in more than 90 countries, with a total capacity base of over 84 GW and 25,000 employees.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will lead the project management center of competence and community of practice for the corporate technology software development function
- You will manage the operational governance and related escalations across the different software development function within corporate technology
- You will manage the lead the budget, capacity and capability management activities across the software development function
- You will ensure a transparent, KPI based software development portfolio control and reporting
- You will take a driving and pivotal role in the efforts of the corporate technology software development function to define and implement scaled agile operations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a Master degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or comparable
- You have several years of experience in managing R&D portfolios
- You have qualifications and several years of experience in leading substantial software development programs and / or handling multi-project management, if possible certified (PMI, SAFe, etc.)
- You have experience with agile development methodologies and tools
- You have excellent communication skills on C-level and a solid track record in leading multicultural, multidisciplinary software development projects and teams
- You have excellent English verbal and written language skills; a basic understanding of German, Danish and/or Spanish language and culture is advantageous
- You are willing to travel international