División Funciones CentralesLocation:España, , PamplonaFunctional area:IT y Sistemas
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable EnergySiemens Gamesa is a leading supplier of wind power solutions to customers all over the globe. A key player and innovative pioneer in the renewable energy sector, we have installed products and technology in more than 90 countries, with a total capacity base of over 84 GW and 25,000 employees.
What are my responsibilities?
This job role is placed in the Siemens Gamesa Global Information Technology division and based in Pamplona.
As an IT Escalation Manager is responsible for the effective implementaPamplotion of the escalation of problems that create high impact in the business. This role will handle communication to main stakeholders in the business and IT, and coordinate crisis procedures, War-rooms and Task-forces. You will also organize the Major Incident communication process of incidents handled through the Supplier’s IT Operations and Command Center.
Main tasks will be:
Receive as single point of contact escalations and major incidents, translating problems to supplier, assessing the impact and validating action plans, including effective communication to the business
- Conduct periodic major incident reviews to determine how well was the major incident managed, if it could have been prevented, improvement points and how to stop a recurrence
- Ensure major incidents communication is delivered to the business on a timely basis to all affected stakeholders, ensuring feedback is delivered to the IT Supplier
- Participate in the Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management Processes
- Participate in the approval process of all operational changes, either directly or by formal delegation, through the Change Advisory Board (CAB)
- Request urgent changes related to the major incidents
- Lead escalation War-rooms/ Taskforces:
- Ensure appropriate stakeholders is involved
- Ensure the resolution plan is defined and validated
- Periodically follow up on the evolution of the issue and action plan
- Timely and effective communication to impacted business
In your role, you will be exposed to international teams and top executives in the company.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
With a degree in Information Technology / Information Management combined with Business, you will be eager to build your career with one of the world’s foremost Renewable companies.
Successful candidates will have a demonstrable track record of IT operation and achieving their goals in the face of challenges, with a desire to enhance and improve the organisation that they work for, and a passion for improving user care & support.
- Experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Exhaustive experience and knowledge of IT Operation, methodologies and tools
- Exhaustive experience in IT Infrastructure (Datacenter, Network, Mobility, Cloud Office services, Collaboration and Communication tools, VDI,…)
- Established experience in Project Management
- Extensive experience in working with third parties/suppliers
- Experience in change and communications strategies/plans and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills and ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrates a consultative and flexible style with excellent negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Collaborative approach to teamwork, flexible working style and positive adaptability to change
- Proven experience in owning and managing products cross functionally
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees. Unrestricted
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job at XXX
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible