División Funciones CentralesLocation:España, , SarrigurenFunctional area:Tecnología e I+D
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable EnergySiemens Gamesa is a leading supplier of wind power solutions to customers all over the globe. A key player and innovative pioneer in the renewable energy sector, we have installed products and technology in more than 90 countries, with a total capacity base of over 84 GW and 25,000 employees.
What are my responsibilities?
You will be responsible for planning the validation and operation of a number of prototype turbines within a turbine platform. Your assignments will cover:
- Planning of the validation of each turbine type within the platform in order to get the type certificate
- Prepare test site for installation of new prototype turbines
- Coordinating and prioritizing all activities in each prototype turbine
- Together with your team, file all acknowledged findings and follow up
- Monitor and analyze prototype errors and take necessary steps and follow up
- Ensure valid data from your prototype turbines
- Ensure that relevant experience is transferred back into the organization
- Performance reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Work closely together with the project organization and the different design engineers in the organization
The position is based in Sarriguren, but limited travel activities to our prototype turbines are to be expected.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a technical engineering degree, M.Sc. with +2 years of professional experience with project management
- You are analytical and persistent, and you have a proactive approach to your assignments
- You understand the complexity of a large organization, and you are systematic and capable of combining theory with practical applications
- You have strong communication skills and are able to interface with numerous parties internally as well as externally
- You hold fundamental project management skills and is familiar with working in a technology development environment.
Experience within Wind Power is a plus, but not a requirement.
- You are detail and quality oriented and have a structured and thorough approach to your tasks
- You thrive in a multicultural environment and possess excellent communication and English skills both orally and in writing
- You are development oriented, open for change and outgoing
- You possess excellent cross-functional and interdisciplinary skills