Are you passionate about marketing and building brands? Do you want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Do you want to gain work experience with the company that invented the concept of brands and brand management, and set the path for your future career? Then our Brand Management Summer Internship is the opportunity for you! What does a career in Brand Management look like?
Our Marketing and Brand Management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world-class brands and have brand and business responsibility for your category from Day 1. You will develop marketing plans and identifying specific marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. You will be responsible for maintaining and building the strength of the brand equity in consumers' minds through advertising, media, and trial-driving programs. You will work in a multifunctional team and in close collaboration with agencies to deliver effective brand building plans in the local markets. Your expertise and creative tactics will help win the devotion of our consumers and grow our brands profitably. Together, we will continue to build the world's leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
What to expect: The Nordic Intern Challenge is the final step in the assessment process to secure yourself a summer internship with P&G. You will be interviewed in order to secure yourself a place at the event. The challenge itself will take place on the 17th and 18th December 2019 at P&G’s Nordic HQ in Solna, Sweden. This expenses covered event will allow you to understand more about life at P&G and gives you the opportunity to final interview with senior P&G interviewers. If successful on the challenge, during your 10 week summer internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in marketing with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business problems and you will be expected to make relevant contributions to the growth of our brands. You will be expected to dive right in and take the lead on your projects from the beginning. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like a true P&Ger
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – we will help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance
- Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us
- Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation
We are looking for:
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University undergrads/graduates currently pursuing a degree and in their penultimate year of study
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
Good to Know: At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Application Deadline: 24th November 2019 Intern Challenge: 17/18th December 2019 (selected applicants will be told which one of these dates you will be invited to take part in the challenge at our Sweden HQ)