Would you like to secure a quality internship for next summer before Christmas? Are you ready to gain real work experience with the world’s largest Consumer Goods Company? This is a unique opportunity to join a highly collaborative team driving supply chain innovation at P&G while still at university, setting the path for your future career. What does a career in Supply Chain look like? Supply Network Operations in P&G is the heartbeat of the company ensuring our multi million pound brands are available to consumers every single day. We are externally recognised by Gartner as one of the four supply chain masters, a separate class to recognise long-term consistent excellence. When you join us as even as an intern you will help to lead the next generation of supply chain excellence, specifically focussing on automation, advanced analytics and insights.
What to Expect:
The Nordic Intern Challenge is the final step in the assessment process to secure yourself a summer internship with P&G. You will be interviewed prior to the event to secure yourself a place. The challenge itself will take place on the 17th and 18th December 2019 at P&G’s Nordic HQ in Solna, Sweden. This expenses covered event will allow you to understand more about life at P&G and gives you the opportunity to final interview with senior P&G interviewers. If successful on the challenge, during your 10 week summer internship you will get a first-hand experience of what a career in Supply Chain with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business problems and you will be expected to make relevant contributions to the growth of our brands. You will be expected to dive right in and take the lead on your projects from the beginning. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have ownership of your projects from the beginning and experience the impact you can have in our business early on.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager. This will enable you to grow in a multifunctional, diverse environment - developing your talents and ideas.
- A dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core of our company. We value every individual and encourage you to take initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Compensation & Benefits: you will receive a competitive internship salary as well as other benefits whilst you are with us
- Full Time Role: Successful interns have the potential to secure a full time position with P&G after graduation.
What we look for :
- Top talent students & graduates with strong academic results, with preference, but not limited to, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and Supply Chain Management.
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and initiative skills, English language is required at a business-level proficiency for the role. Any Nordic (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish) language skills are desirable and considered a plus.
- Analytical – able to work with large amounts of data to understand how to drive the business forward
- Influence – Proven track record of influencing peers up to and including senior manager level
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Passionate about pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
Good to Know
We are consistently recognised as a leading graduate employer, ranking in Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
24th November 2019 Intern Challenge: 17/18th December 2019 (selected applicants will be told which one of these dates you will be invited to take part in the challenge at our Sweden HQ)