SENIOR SAP BASIS ADMINISTRATOR with strong Oracle Knowledge
This professional will be responsible for SAP Basis support of live environments for our customers with a focus on day-today support operations and planning.
NGA provides high technology virtualized datacenters and latest SAP release platforms, which are supported from Madrid, Granada, Brussels, US and India by a large Basis team.
Technical knowledge & Teamwork are key for success in this position.
- Perform / Plan as SAP Basis expert: software installations, configuration, upgrades, SPs, etc
- Perform / Plan maintenance SAP BC operations: client copies, system refreshes, performance analysis and tuning, troubleshooting,
- DBA Operations (Oracle and HANA) including fine tuning , performance analysis issues, migrations, etc
- Performs basis maintenance and operations over all deployed SAP architecture components (EP, Java, BW, BO, PI, ECC, Trex, etc.)
- Maintain documentation on SOPs and technical descriptions required for operations (Gdrive & ServiceNow based)
- Develop and improve operation, maintenance and enhancement of installed systems
- Works closely with other Technical Management teams such as Unix TM, Network TM, SYS TM
- Teamwork and share expertise with colleagues on specific technical domains
- Great work environment with motivated colleagues in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Teamwork remote support and global work experience without travel abroad
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor in Computer Sciences or Engineering Degree recommended
- At least 3 years of SAP experience and strong Oracle and Hana Knowledge
- Overall knowledge of SAP technology and underlying technology knowledge: networking, databases, operating systems, Java
- Fluent English
- DBA and HANA Oracle Certifications will be valued
- Previous demonstrable experience as Oracle administrator