I. General informationRole: Global Quality Specialist
Reporting to: Global Quality Manager
Direct Reports: None
Required languages: German and English are a must. A third language is a plus (e.g. Portuguese, Swedish or Polish).
Location: This is an office based role. We are recruiting in Granada and Katowice.
II. Role DescriptionOverall objective of the Role:
Working within a team of Global Quality Specialists to primarily focus upon the Quality Control Management framework that ensures our Global Delivery Centre’s are maintaining the highest standards of quality for our clients, whilst providing auditing and training to support the business.
Delivery Key responsibilities:
- Perform transactional quality audits on Customer Service interactions (all calls including payroll, cases and emails) to ensure the highest standards are achieved by following the QCM Methodology and meeting productivity targets
- Responsible for reporting all behaviour that does not conform to the quality standards set by the company and the account management following the standard QCM Methodology and Governance
- Be up-to-date with the transactional and payroll monitoring guidelines and operational processes to effectively rate transactions with near zero errors in rating
- Report individual and team performance against the quality criteria including patterns, trends, defect drivers, etc. based on agreed frequency and format
- Provide ad-hoc quality reports as and when instructed from the Quality Lead
- Provide detailed coaching points for all audited transactions using the standard template
- Perform coaching and delivery feedback to agents on completed evaluations
- Track and report the coaching compliance of completed evaluations
- Conduct weekly meeting with Operations to explain team findings and address queries
- Track action items against different owners from weekly QCM meeting. Follow-up and escalate on pending action items as appropriate
- Resolve disputes through the Lead effectively and in a timely manner
- Support the Delivery Support Management Team to ensure that training requirements and transformation requirements are understood, and that support is in place to address outcomes and improvements identified through the monitoring process
- Facilitate and/or participate in internal and external calibration sessions as applicable
- Track action items from the calibration sessions and follow-up/escalate to closure
- Responsible for reverse validation: analyse SAP reports, validate accuracy of SAP transactions, resolution of errors etc.
- Build effective working relationships with support teams and use support team data and analysis to suggest improvements to QCM results
- Follow framework standards across the regions
- Contribute to performance results, as well as supporting business and communication plans
- Support the overall Quality service performance in terms of quality and accuracy
- Support the monthly Leadership reporting and ensure it meets the business needs
- Support key stakeholders to ensure that there is collaborative approach to achieve the required business outcomes
- Promote strong morale and collaboration within the team
Key Criteria to monitor performance:
- Perform transactional quality audits on Customer Service interactions (all calls including payroll
- Stakeholder satisfaction
NGA Core Competencies:
- Be Accountable
- Solve Problems
- Take Ownership
- Be Client Centric
- Be Effective
III. Required ExperienceProfessional / Job experience:
- Experience in outsourcing and consulting organisations in HR and Payroll
- Experience of leading different stakeholders within the organisation with a focus on conflict resolution.
- Outsource service delivery or implementation at a senior level on a global scale.
- Operational background which provides an understanding of delivery and our responsibilities.
- An expert understanding of how the available tools/systems can enable the delivery of service and the ability to use these tools and systems effectively and consistently.
- Strong experience in Quality Management frameworks and best practice
- The ability to follow and drive adherence to NGA HR quality standards
- The ability to identify and mitigate any risks to service delivery.
- Strong Communication skills covering all levels of the business
- Being able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently
- Experience of working in a mentoring and coaching way
- Expert Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-driven, take individual initiatives and able to work with minimal guidance.