ServiceNow administrator and systems monitoring agent
We administrate the ServiceNow platform in such different ways:
- Users, groups and companies administration (permissions, roles, accesses, customers, contracts, Service Level Agreements...)
- Trusted Source List and Access Request to handle roles and permissions request
- Administration and maintenance of some IT processes like Incident Management, Change Request Management, Problem Management, Releases Management, etc.
- Infrastructure monitoring through Evanios and New Relic software (servers, network, DB instances, SAP applications, etc.)
- 3rd party or corporative software integrations overview and maintenance
- The Configuration and Asset Management maintenance (CMDB), where we store all the pieces of the infrastructure used by the company to provide the service to our customers.
- Much more!
These are key areas for our company, so we are encouraged in ensure that the service can be provided normally. That is why our team's name is "Service Assurance".
Do you want to operate with us? Do you have the technical knowledge and enough skills to become a SA Operations administrator?
- High level on written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good techincal documentation writer skills
- Knowledge and experience on how a big-sized company infrastructure is organized
- Fundamental knowledge of working in a service support environment
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks with little supervision
- Knowledge of fundamentals of ITIL v3. Foundation certification desired.
- Experience with the ServiceNow application will be a plus
- Knowledge or experience in any of Discovery, Service Mapping, Monitoring, Management of Configuration items, and Change Management areas will be a plus.