Cluster Revenue ManagerAlila
Alila Villas Koh Russey
Req ID: CAM002405
Responsible for both strategic and tactical initiatives related to revenue maximization by setting strategic direction, determining pricing, creating promotions, and exploring new distribution opportunities.
Management Responsibilities1. Be actively involved in building teamwork and enhancing the team’s commitment to their work and the hotel.
2. Delegate appropriate responsibility to others based on their ability whilst ensuring they have sufficient authority and resources.
3. Achieve a record of success in recruiting, interviewing and hiring people. (“Getting the right person in the right job”).
4. Communicate the vision and brand personality to the team and ensure it is integrated in the department’s business practices.
5. Actively and successfully train people for current assignments and future growth.
6. Set and communicate high performance standards.
7. Recognize outstanding individual performance in the department and deal with substandard performance fairly, immediately and constructively.
8. Ensure all team members under your supervision are scheduled in accordance with business needs.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesRevenue Management
1. Manage and maintain group and transient inventory controls
2. Develop, monitor, and adjust sales and pricing strategies
3. Provide critical analysis of strategies, room's statistics and demand factors
4. Conduct competitive and demand analysis
5. Maintain distribution channel data integrity
6. Independently implements appropriate hotel inventory distribution strategy; maintains accurate rates and inventory allotments in RESERVE/ENVISION/ and property OPERA in a timely manner to promote rate parity throughout all booking channels
7. Develops near and long term top-line rooms revenue hotel forecasts upon request from the DOSM and General Manager.
8. Loads all preferred, consortia and promotional rates in ENVISION, RESERVE and OPERA.
9. Spearheads troubleshooting and resolution of any ENVISION/RESERVE/OPERA rate loading issues as they occur
10. Analyzes independently and determines whether hotel is effectively marketing itself across electronic distribution channels
11. Participate and prepare rolling forecast and annual budget for each property using OPERA, ENVISION, PRIO, RESERVE and HYPERION.
12. Ensure that all rooms statistics reports, including the Financial statement, and any other related reports are accurate and consistent
13. Ensure that all revenue management related systems are maintained including Electronic channels, ENVISION, RESERVE, OPERA, PRIO and HYPERION.
14. Attend Weekly Sales Meeting to maintain communication of strategies and need periods
15. In general, perform any other duties that might be requested by General Manager
Reservations Management1. Prepare monthly hotel sales report and upload to Google Drive after validation by the General Manager
2. Have knowledge of entire reservation procedure according to Alila standards and provide assistance on hotel and local reservations as and when it is required
3. Review reservations booked daily and prepare occupancy forecasts
4. Conduct regular team member trainings, knowledge and skills enhancement
5. Implementation of Alila policies and procedures
6. Responsible for recording Company/Travel Agent Rates both in system and correspondence file
7. Identify Top Producing accounts and ensure proper recognition by Reservations team members
8. Responsible for various Production reports and supply to each department concerned
9. Monitors Telephone Manners and general performance of reservations team daily
10. Ensure special handling of repeats guest and very VIP guests
11. Review room blocking for Long Stay, suites and special group requests and supervises group reservations and blockings.
12. Bring to the attention of the Host Manager / Head Hosts when the hotel availability status needs to be changed and prepare for necessary action
- Communicate effectively within the organization at all levels using the most appropriate communication method for the matter concerned.
2. Conduct daily briefings and ensure follow-up.
- Defines with Hotel General Manager the manpower planning of the Reservations team.
- Ensures at all times quality of recruitment.
- Ensures that all employees within the departments have a proper job description.
- Ensures to respect and implement all human resources procedure in terms of discipline, assessment, objectives and training.
- Responsible for the grooming and attitude of all Reservations team members.
- Takes disciplinary action when necessary with the Human Resources Manager.
- Proposes promotions to General Manager, and salary review within the team.
- Responsible for the professional skills of all the Reservations team.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of all training programmes, proper planning and reporting of all training matters following the hotel overall policies and in cooperation with the Training Manager
- Ensures at all times full respect of the confidentiality directly related to his/her function
- Ensures at all times to maintain a positive reputation for the property.
- Ensures at all times to respect the hotel image both internally and externally.
Ensures at all times utmost professionalism and cooperation with the General Manager, Department Heads and with all team members within the property.
1. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent
2. Experience in similar position in a 5* hotel, experience in Cluster role preferred
3. Possesses people skills by approaching challenges / mistakes in a professional and objective manner
4. Possesses relevant administrative skills
5. Has a confident personality