Assistant Front Office ManagerHyatt Regency
Hyatt Regency Chantilly
Hauts de France - Chantilly
Req ID: CHA002905
SummaryReminiscing an 18th century authentic hamlet, Hyatt Regency Chantilly is surrounded by 17-hectare park, crossed by the Nonette river in the heart of the national forest of the Chateau de Chantilly. Its energizing atmosphere is an opportunity to think and gather.
With its light filled 1,500 sq m event space, Hyatt Regency Chantilly serves as a perfect venue a variety of events, conveniently located just 20 minutes from the Charles de Gaulle International airport and 45 minutes away from Paris. Focused on seasonal dishes, imagined from locally grown, the Chef, Christophe Scheller and his team provide vibrant and diverse food and beverage experiences. In the late afternoon, Le Condé bar offers a unique decor and relaxed atmosphere to laid-back and discover a selection of signature sharing punches. A full service spa and wellness center, along with close proximity to golf, other recreational activities and local historic attractions will design you experience as you desire. Our dynamic and attentive team is dedicated to turn your events into engaging moments and unforgettable experiences.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. We care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences.
At Hyatt Regency Chantilly, we believe guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
QualificationsYou will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
You will have to assist the Front Office Manager in managing the day-to-day operation of the Front Desk at the hotel:
Follow-up of our guests' stay in our establishment
- Take reservations,
- Handle customer check-ins and check-outs,
- Coordinate and ensure rooms are ready for guests,
- Check reservations and payment terms: arrival, departure dates, prices, possible documents,
- Inform customers about the hotel’s outlets.
- Management of requisitions, storage, and proper use of all equipment and stock. And placing orders with external suppliers,
- Organize and ensure the cleanliness of the reception, regency club, business and guest service center at all times,
- Ensure proper application of Hyatt procedures for the night audit,
- Ensure all reports are completed,
- Cash Management, Funds and Cash Register and Cash Flow,
- Conduct daily operations briefings to prevent instructions regarding room occupancy, departures and arrivals, groups/events, Vips and special attentions that have been requested,
- Sign all discounts and vouchers,
- Schedule employees (receptionists) according to reservations recorded,
- Submit all customer/employee incident reports,
- Complete credit card reconciliation,
- Ensure continuity between day and night shifts.
Marketing of the hotel
- Promotion of hotel products and additional sales,
- Promote the World of Hyatt program.
- Ensure that all employees respect the required grooming and hygiene standards,
- Assist in identifying training needs and training programs,
- Conduct employee performance evaluations,
- Monitor the work of receptionists to ensure they provide quality service,
- Perform any other duties assigned by a supervisor,
- Manage a rotating day shift.
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager or Team Leader - Front Office / Guest Relations in a hotel,
- Well-developed communication and customer relations skills,
- Managerial skills: managing change, individuals and business,
- Computer skills: word, excel, internet, opera and fidelio,
- You will need to be fluent in English and French, a third language will be an asset.